Button and Coin Cell Battery Warning Update:
Some products on the Dymocks website, and within Dymocks retail stores may contain a button or coin cell battery. This information will be visible on the product page on our website, and on the products packaging if purchasing directly from a retail store, please see the below warning relevant to any product with a coin or button battery.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD
THIS IS NOT A TOY, DO NOT GIVE TO CHILDREN TO PLAY WITH. KEEP AWAY FROM YOUNG CHILDREN AND BABIES AT ALL TIMES. A button battery can cause serious injuries if it is swallowed or placed inside any part of the body. Keep batteries away from children whether new or used. Dispose of new or used batteries immediately. If you think that batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention. In Australia call the 24 hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
BATTERY SAFETY WARNING: Before use, inspect batteries for signs of damage. Insert correct polarity (+/-). Do not mix old, new or different brands- Batteries may explode, leak or cause damage. Check batteries periodically and remove when not in use for long periods of time. Do not recharge, heat or throw in a fire. Never attempt to recharge ordinary batteries in a charger or by applying heat to them. Weak or damaged batteries can leak harmful acid- If batteries show signs of damage, weakness or leakage discontinue use immediately taking care not to get acid on skin or eyes. If contact with eye occurs seek medical attention immediately. Remove exhausted batteries from equipment, never dispose of batteries in a fire. Store unused batteries in their packaging away from metal objects which may cause a short circuit. Store in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight. Please retain this information for future reference.
Batteries (included). The bulbs in this item are not replaceable.